Friday 2 July 2010

Flooded

On January the 10th my flat was flooded due to frozen pipes that burst,at the time it was really devestating, i worked hard to make my little house a home and saved alot of money to decorate it over the past 4 years.
So you can imagine how angry i felt when the council inspector tried to blame it on me!!! Saying it happened because i hadnt heated the property enough when i had the heating on constantly! Id reported frozen pipes on alot of occasions before the flood and had plumbers out who suggested i open my attic hatch to let some heat up there Lol. It was a very extreme winter this year and mine wasnt the only house in the area, there were about 30 and one of those was in my street on the same night!Now im just getting on with the decorating trying to build up my furniture again and get it back to normal, its difficult on a budget but if you want something enough its worth all the hard work. xxx

No comments: