Saturday 13 November 2010

Excited much?!

Hi everyone, it was pouring rain today, i always feel abit sad when the weathers rubbish but my mood  picked up towards the evening when i went for a meal with my family which was lovely. Then we went to do some shopping at asda,
I bought 15 new nail polishes, i couldnt help it i had to have them lol especialy the glitter ones :) gonna add them to my collection, im hoping to have 100 lovely colours for my clients by christmas.


Ive been preparing for my nail extention exam lately. I have to try to get my time managment down to 1 hour 15 mins. So excited coz after that ill be a fully qualified nail technition, im really enjoying it i love how you can make someone feel good and like seeing the finished result. Cant wait to get lots of clients and meet lots of new people. So excited SQUEEL

No comments: