Wednesday 9 February 2011

Stressful week

Firstly id like to say rest in peace to my dear grandad who died last wednesday at the age of 84, he was my dads dad, i dont think ive ever seen my dad cry before this week.My grandad has left behind 5 children and many grandchildren and great grandchildren and even one great great grandchild. We were expecting this to happen as he has been in and out of hospital alot lately but it still comes as a shock. He was diagnosed with cancer 4 years ago, he was an amazing man, very set in his ways always falling asleep in his chair, he smoked roll ups constantly and liked a drink of whisky. Aparently in his younger days he used to like motorbike scrambling.My gran died before i was born, 2 weeks after my dad n mum got married and my dads twin died when they were 5. Im sure ill learn alot more about my grandad and my family at the funeral on friday.



On a good note for this week i have been excepted into a full time hairdressing course at college and i start tomorrow, thanks for reading and take care everyone xxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I'm so sorry to read that your grandfather past away. I have lost two grandparents myself and it was very difficult. I just wanted to offer my condolences to you and your family.

Also congrats on being excepted to college! How exciting!! I wish you the best of luck!! :)